USB Rechargeable Led Night Light PIR Motion Sensor Under Cabinet Lights For Home Wall Lamp Wardrobe Light Kitchen Stairs Light
Shipping calculated at checkout.
About this item
- MOTION-ACTIVATED CEILING LED light ideal for high ceilings, walls, and overhead spaces. Sensor Brite Overlite features cutting edge built-in motion sensors that can detect any movement up to 10ft. away with a 120° field of view to ensure maximum coverage.
- WIRELESS: Sensor Brite Overlite LED ceiling light is completely wireless; avoid the fuss of cables and costly installations. Battery operated, Sensor Brite Overlite will last up to 20,000 hours on a single set of batteries.
- TURNS ON/OFF AUTOMATICALLY: after 20 seconds of not detecting any movement, Sensor Brite Overlite turns off automatically to save battery life. Save on running costs and avoid the inconvenience of having to turn it on or off manually.
- STICK ANYWHERE: quickly and conveniently stick Sensor Brite Overlite to any type of surface. Alternatively, you can use the included screw mount and secure it in place.
- MOISTURE RESISTANT: Sensor Brite Overlite is designed to withstand moisture making it ideal for use in garages, basements, and any other closed and narrow spaces that can be affected by condensation and moisture.
INSTANT OVERHEAD LIGHT WHERE AND WHEN YOU NEED IT
Troublesome and costly high ceiling lighting installations aren’t a problem anymore! Sensor Brite Overlite is the perfect ceiling light for any dark spaces around the house. Featuring both a motion and a darkness sensor, it will automatically turn on/off when you need it! It’s wireless and battery-operated, so you don’t have to worry about finding nearby outlets or wires getting in the way. The 24 white LED bulbs will illuminate any dark place by giving off 300 mighty lumens. while the color temperature is perfect for workspaces where you need ample, bright light.
- 300 Lumens
- Motion activated up to 10 ft. (120° beam spread)
- Moisture resistant
- Battery powered (3 AAA batteries, not included)
- Built-in light sensor only turns on in darkness